Yay! I’ve been tagged by my friend Liz. It’s a nice feeling, to be remembered, but with my head throbbing and pounding as usual, I don’t think I can come up with anything interesting. Still, I’ll give it a try.
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
- I make up weird little songs and sing them to Fiona.
- When I was in grade school I wrote a series of stories about “The Fearless Four,” a group of two girls and two boys who solved mysteries together.
- I begged my mom to let me start kindergarten when I was four.
- Then I begged mom and the priest to let me make my First Communion in first grade instead of second. (In both cases I got my way.)
- I’ve sung (soprano) in various choirs since high school.
- Last night I dreamed about the Minnesota Twins; at this rate I’ll be as bad as my Aunt Barb, the family Twins fanatic, soon. In my dream, it was opening night at the new ballpark, and I was there with Liz!