This list comes courtesy of the Fibromyalgia Network. I was thrilled to find this–it totally captures most of my days lately!!! If you have fibro too, see if you can relate!! (It also explains why I have so sorely neglected you, my poor little blog…)
You Know You Have Fibro When…
- your 80-year-old mother phones to tell you she has already done her shopping, washing, daily emails, and been to the post office, but you’re still trying to get washed and dressed!
- you get lost in your own house (and it’s only a small three-bed semi).
- you wake up in the middle of the might and grab a Hershey’s kiss on the way back from the bathroom and wake up with chocolate all over the pillow… more than once.
- you ask your son if his brother is out of the dishwasher yet! (Meant to say shower.)
- you’re making peanut butter cookies and just put the jar of peanut butter in the oven to bake.
- you use hair spray on your armpits and spray deodorant in your hair.
- you stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green.
- you find the Christmas presents you hid two years ago.
- you go get something from the fridge, leave your phone in the fridge and try to answer the ice cream pop when you hear something ring.
- you take the cordless phone and point it at the TV, and are so frustrated you cannot get your afternoon soap.
- you sit politely waiting at the pharmacy but they’ve already given you your purchases and have gone back to their other jobs.
- How Can I Explain to my Friends and Family about Fibro so they understand? (tcellzgonewild.wordpress.com)
- Denial (anothergirlwithfibro.wordpress.com)
- Fibro Fog (caroltrevor.wordpress.com)
- Things never to say to someone with Fibromyalgia (fightingfibrowithfire.wordpress.com)
- My fibro will not define me… (livewithfibro.wordpress.com)
- Today I tell you.. (lethologicax.wordpress.com)