I couldn’t resist re-blogging this one, because it confirms my belief, in numbers 3 and 5: Two keys to living a more joyful life are gratitude and helping others (even if it’s just in a small way). How can I give in to my natural pessimism when I’m busy being grateful for all that God has given me? And as for helping others, well, I think anyone who had done any volunteering, or been there for a friend, will agree with me that no thanks are necessary. I’ve always gotten far more in return than I have ever given.
According to Paula Davis, there are “10 Things Happy People Do Differently”. If you care to become a happy person for the year to come, here is what you should be aiming at!
1. They build strong social connections
2. They engage in activities that fit their strengths, values and lifestyle
3. They practice gratitude
4. They have an optimistic view in life
5. They know it’s good to do good
6. They know that materialism is not everything
7. They develop healthy coping strategies
8. Their primary goal is their health
9. They care to cultivate their spirituality
10. They have a goal that they strive to accomplish
Being a happy person bring you better life, longer life, and healthier life… What is important for you?