Seeking the Blessings in the Chaos

Listen to your life. See it for the fathomless mystery that it is. In the boredom and pain of it no less than in the excitement and gladness: touch, taste, smell your way to the holy and hidden heart of it because in the last analysis all moments are hidden moments and life itself is grace.

Fredrick Buechner

btl_ranunc_blue.vase_wax.quench

May 24, 2014

19 thoughts on “Life is Grace

1. The images on your blog are so beautiful.

1. barbaramarincel says:

Thank you! That’s so kind of you to say–and it means a lot to me. Photography and writing are probably my two biggest pleasures in life!

Liked by 1 person

2. I love this quote… it is embracing everything in life that allows us to live of celebration NO MATTER WHAT. Lovely to meet you here on WordPress and will enjoy your friendship x Barbara
    p.s. Would you like to join my february challenge and write about your own true awakening experience and where you find yourself now on your journey to self-realisation and freedom? It doesn’t have to be long, it can be short and with photos too…. more info here http://memymagnificentself.com/2016/01/26/february-challenge-inspiring-others-by-your-unique-awakening-experience/

1. barbaramarincel says:

Sure, Barbara, I’d love to join your February challenge! Thanks for the invite! Just let me know which date you’d like me to write. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. How wonderful barbara, Thankyou, would you like to take the 11th… Looking forward to reading more about your journey xx barbara

2. barbaramarincel says:

Sure, the 11th would be fine. I’ll see what I can come up with.

3. IAM sure inspiration will flow…. Barbara x

3. Hello Barbara, just wondering if you remember you are posting your story today. Love to you, Barbara x

1. barbaramarincel says:

Yes, but I probably won’t be able to post it until this evening.

1. Magnificent, Thankyou… Love x

4. candidkay says:

Gorgeous quote on so many levels and one I needed this evening. Thank you!

1. Barbara Marincel says:

I’m so glad it came at just the right time! Funny how that happens sometimes, isn’t it? So happy you stopped by 🙂

5. Anna Louise says:

I really appreciate this quote and so needed at this time in my life. Thank you for posting the heart-touch saying and lovely photo to go with. I am copying this to keep on my desk for a constant reminder read. 🙂

1. Barbara Marincel says:

That’s why I have it as a sticky post at the top of my blog–so I see it all of the time! I need the constant reminder that “all life is grace” even the messy, frustrating bits.

6. Susan says:

What beautiful words and this image is so light and airy and lovely!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks Susan…I really appreciate it!

7. Fibronacci says:

Absolutely LOVE this image, Barbara!! 🙂 I don’t know if you do blogging awards, but I linked your blog as one of my “nominees” for the Real Neat Blog award. Your photography is so gorgeous, it always warms my heart when I see it. I hope by my “nominating” your blog, others can to discover your photography as well. ❤

1. I am honored, my friend! Thanks so much. Of course, I never think my photography is all that great, but I do work very hard at improving it! Where can I find the link? Do I need to do anything to accept?
      And I hope you know how much I love your blog…I sometimes miss reading it because of my stupid migraines, but I admire you so much for your positive attitude. And your pluck. my goodness, you defended your thesis with fibromyalgia? Wow! I have a friend who recently defended hers in history and another in theology, and I was surprised they lived through the process, frankly.

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Blooms and Bubbles

(it's still East Meets Breast...)

The Sweaty Knitter, Weaver and Devotee of Other Fiber Arts

Interweaving life with fiber arts! (Photograph by Carly Moskat.)

indahs: dive, travel & photography

cities - cultures - ocean - marine life

myowncalcuttablog.com

Homeless shelter, volunteering, family, struggles, inspiration

fotosbykarin.blog

Karin Ravasio nature photography, blogging about motivation, designing fashion items and how to make money online.

Mason Jars and Lightning Bugs

Simple Gifts from the South

Gingerfancy Photography

Still life, Nature, and Macro Photography

Anastasia Writes

politics, engineering, parenting, relevant things over coffee.

Brainless Blogger

A blog about chronic illness and chronic pain life

Sixteen Miles Out

... capturing life from my perspective

Seonaid Teal Photography

A passionate photographer with particular interest in nature photography, wildlife photography, macro photography and all things Lensbaby.

Doodlebug Designz

Creating peace and beauty through photography ...

Bane of Your Resistance

A place to share insight and information about the many forms of writer’s resistance (writer’s block, procrastination, distractions, looking for answers in the fridge, keeping yourself too busy to write, etc.) so you can stop resisting and start really enjoying your writing.

Simple. Florida. Pleasures.

Nature and wildlife images by Florida based photographer, Kelly Hay.

Meredith Images Blog

Tips, Tricks & Techniques for Photographers - Turn Ho-Hum into a Work of Art!

Life with an Illness

Sharing my chronic illness journey, while helping others. I spread awareness, love, and positivity along the way!♡