“Tell me, what is it you plan to do/ with your one wild and precious life?” (Mary Oliver)

9 thoughts on “Autumn Colors

1. I like the soft focus in these lovely autumn colors. The combination gives a dreamy feeling.

Thanks a lot for liking and following my blog.

Liked by 1 person

1. barbaramarincel says:

Thank you for the feedback. 🙂 I’ve only recently become serious about photography (iPhoneography, actually) and I love it! So I am pleased that you like my autumn photos.
      I am looking forward to seeing more of your blog in the future!

2. Dawn says:

Love the colors!

3. NN says:

Great photos, I love these!

Liked by 1 person

1. barbaramarincel says:

Thanks! We had an incredibly gorgeous autumn this year.

Liked by 1 person

1. NN says:

Yes, here too!

Liked by 1 person

1. barbaramarincel says:

Thanks very much!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

afrenchfryeinparis.wordpress.com/

Discovery Tours of Paris by Corey Frye

Lent Madness

You decide who wins the Golden Halo

Living The Seasons

Finding Beauty and Laughter Everywhere

Bane of Your Resistance

A place to share insight and information about the many forms of writer’s resistance (writer’s block, procrastination, distractions, looking for answers in the fridge, keeping yourself too busy to write, etc.) so you can stop resisting and start really enjoying your writing.

Discover

A daily selection of the best content published on WordPress, collected for you by humans who love to read.

Sunshine upon my inner garden

Reflections on the joys and struggles of living in this world

l'art et l'amour

what else is there to live for?

Be Inspired..!!

Listen to your inner self..it has all the answers..

DJ Ranch

Where God is Real, Love Abounds, and Life is Lived Out Loud!

this quotable life

wishes...wonders...words

JP the Wide-eyed Wanderer

A little writing, travel, photos and lots of fun with a wandering spoonie

devri velazquez

pretty, sick. chick.

The Godly Chic Diaries

BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH

Whippet Wisdom - a Highland Journey

A journey through the seasons with two adopted whippets, a poet and a camera

Cee-Chris Courses

On becoming extraordinary

Advicebyher

We are here to inform and inspire.

Learn Fun Facts